New Maint Event for Survivor Series

On Monday Night Raw 11/5/12 Vince McMahon basically made a new Maint Event for Survivor Series. It was pretty funny segment, cuz he made Vickie Guerrero to say it, even thou she did not want to do it. And we all hate Vickie, dont we?!

So the new Maint Event will be match for WWE championship. And it will not be a single originary match. No, no... It will be a triple treath match between CM Punk (who is the champion), Ryback and John Cena.

I am looking forward to see the match and I hope CM Punk will win once again. The problem is he did not need to be involve in the decision on loosing title, cuz its Triple Threath, but It will be more interesting, I would say.

What do you think? Who will win at Survivor Series? Are you happy for this match? Tell me in comments bellow or tweet me @TheBetci15

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat