Brad Maddox scandal!

Brad Maddox. Thats the name that is used very often in past few days. He is a WWE oficial, a referee that (as he said on Monday Night Raw 11/5/12) always wanted to be a wrestler. He basically said that he never really get the chance to be a wrestler and that why he became a referee and now decided to make a name for himself.

We of course talking about the situaction that happend at Hell In A Cell (read more about it here), where he decided to get involve and because of him is CM Punk still WWE champion. He said that CM Punk had no idea this is gonna happend. Vince McMahon gave Brad Maddox a WWE contract and a match againts Ryback. The match will happend next Monday Night.

So I guess we´ll see if CM Punk show up in the match and maybe help Brad Maddox to win or if this was really all on his own. I personally dont believe CM Punk knew about it, but I think Paul Heyman has something to do with it. But thats just me!

How about you? What is your opinion? Tell me in comments bellow or tweet me @TheBetci15

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat