AJ Lee and John Cena??

This is the question that everyone asks right now in WWE Universe. And my opinion? Well, honestly I dont really care if John Cena has something with AJ. The truth is I was fan of different couple with AJ. I loved the idea of relationshipt between AJ Lee and WWE champion CM Punk. But that was back when CM Punk was a face character.

Right now I can not see it possible. But John Cena. Really? I am not sure if he is the right guy for some story line in WWE. I miss the story lines a little bit. They were very fun to watch. I loved especially The love triangly between Stephanie McMahon, Triple H and Kurt Angle, but that was a years ago.

What do you think? Is or will be there something between John Cena and AJ Lee? Would you like to see something like that? Tell me in comments bellow or tweet me @TheBetci15

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat