2 out of 3 falls match

This past Monday Night on Raw 11/19/12 we saw a Two out of three falls. It was a match between Alberto del Rio and Randy Orton. Now, if you read my blog, then you know what I think about Randy Orton. I am not really a fan of him. On the other hand, I do love Alberto del Rio. He is an amazing compedeter in the ring, he is exciting and he really worked his way up.

Anyways, I was excited to see this type of match on Raw, bucease we dont see these matches every day, you know. So the first fall went to Randy Orton. It was by DQ, Alberto del Rio did not break the subbmision after referee told him to. It was actually very clever move, because del Rio wanted to made sure Orton was injured.

Alberto del Rio worked on his arm and got the second fall. So it was 1:1. And then we saw a pretty good match. I dont want to say that the begining of the match was bad, but after the two falls it was kinda more excitint I would say.

Well the last fall and the winner was Randy Orton. I just dont really understand why. Why he always has to be the winner or the one who is the last one standing man. I am not a fan, I dont see a point. Maybe you do, tell me in comments bellow or tweet me @TheBetci15

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat