Who is the TagTeam champions?

I used to hate TagTeam division in WWE. It was so boring. We saw so many weird and random TagTeams, it was really terrible. I actually wrote an article about it. You can read it here. But now I am absolutely in love with the WWE TagTeam division, especially with the TagTeam champions.

Now, you may know I dislike Daniel Bryan. I am not a fan of him. I dont see anything special about his wrestling moves, but I can give him a credit for being such a great goatface champion. And then there is Kane. I love this guy. For some reason he is so bizarre yet so scary and I love that.

And these two guys argue about who is the WWE TagTeam champions! First of all (and I know I am not the first person to say this) it is not even grammatically correct. How can one person be a TagTeam champions? However I love when they argue and I love how they win matches.

I think it was great move from WWE to make these two a TagTeam champions and to make this kinda love-hate relationship, because nothing will ever be better than DX and their comedy, so making this love-hate relationship was a great idea.

Do you like Hell No? Who is a TagTeam champions in your opinion. Is it Kane or Daniel Bryan? Tell me in comments bellow!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat