Three Man Band

I was not a really huge fan of Heath Slater. First of all I really hate his accent and he is not really impressive in the ring. But recently he came back in the ring with Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre. Drew McIntyre used to be a boss favorite, he called himself a "chosen one" and he was IC champion.

These three are now a group. They´re called Three Man Band and the boss is Heath Slater. I know a lot of fans wanted to Nexus back, and I think this was the reaction on that. WWE bacially says : you are not getting Nexus back, but here you have Three Man Band.

Only time will show us if its a great or bad idea. I personally love it. I think its great to bring back the tallented wrestlers like Drew McIntyre. I really missed him and I am happy to see him again.

Do you like The Band? Who is your favorite member?

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat