New Managing Supervisor of Raw

This past Monday Night Raw 10/22/12 AJ Lee resigned as a General Manager of Monday Night Raw. It happend in the first hour the show and I was very suprised by that. I had no idea something is wrong with our general manager.

New managing supervisor (not a general manager) is the old woman Vickie Guerrero. God, how I hate her. Anyways, AJ Lee is no longer running Monday Night Raw because of some fake evidents that were present to WWE board of directors. AJ Lee resigned because of her relationship to John Cena. She claimed she had nothing with John Cena and called the evidents fake. I am sure Vickie Guerrero knows much more that she says she does.

So we have a new managing supervisor, which is really confusing. I personally loved AJ as a general manager. Tell me in commnets bellow what you think about this GM situation on Raw? Are you happy to see Vickie Guerrero as a new leader of Raw?

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat