Hell In A Cell 2012 Card & My predictions

Hell In a Cell 2012 is in a couple of hours, so I decided to tell you what I think will happend and what I want to happend. It is not the same thing, so here is a Hell in a Cell Card and my predictions.

1) Pre-show
John Cena talks about AJ

2) WWE championship Hell In a Cell match
CM Punk (champ) vs. Ryback

3) World heavyweight championship Hell In a Cell match
Sheamus (champ) vs. The Big Show

4) Intercontinental championship match
Kofi Kingston (champ) vs. The Miz

5) WWE TagTeam championship match
Team Hell No (champs) vs. Team Rhotes Scholars

6) Single match
Alberto del Rio vs. Randy Orton

7) Divas championship Triple treath match
Eve Torress (champ) vs. Kaitlyn vs. Layla

What I think will happend!
1)
2) Ryback def. CM Punk - however champ is still CM Punk
3) Big Show def. Sheamus - Dolph Ziggler cashed his MITB contract, so the new world heavyweight champion is Dolph Ziggler
4) Kofi Kingston def. The Miz
5) Rhotes Scholars def. Team Hell No
6) Randy Orton def. Alberto del Rio
7) Eve Torress def. Kaitlyn and Layla

What I want to happend!
1)
2) CM Punk def. Ryback
3) Sheamus def. The Big Show
4) The Miz def. Kofi Kingston
5) Team Hell No def. Rhotes Scholars
6) Alberto del Rio def. Randy Orton
7) Kaitlyn def. Eve Torress and Layla

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat