CM Punk walked out of Chicago

Monday Night Raw 9/3/12 was in CM Punk´s hometown of Chicago. I think we all remember what happend a year ago at Money In The Bank. CM Punk won WWE title from John Cena and walk out of the WWE.

And that was the beginning of the new era in WWE. This past monday night CM Punk was back in his hometown, this time as a WWE champion and as a heel character and he basically walked out of his fans. He said he will not be in a match today and he took a day off.

When I found out that the main event will be Falls Count Anywhere match I knew we will se CM Punk one more time at Raw and I was right. He atacted John Cena in backstage and because of that, Alberto del Rio won against Cena.

CM Punk left the arena with his new manager Paul Heyman, who is actually a manager from Brock Lesnar also. I loved that, because this was the point where a lot of people finally left Punk´s side so I think we should see a great championship match in two weeks at Night Of Champions!

Tell me in comments bellow, what did you think about this... I would love to hear that!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat