CM Punk vs. Randy Orton on Monday Night Raw

This past Monday Night Raw 9/10/12 there was a RawActive match and people decided they wanna see the WWE champion goes againts The Viper Randy Orton. WWE Universe had three different choices, Brodus Clay, Jerry Lawer and Randy Orton.

I am not a Randy Orton fan. I dont think he is any good and he is in WWE just because of his family history with WWE. There are so many wrestlers that would deserve his shoot much more than he does. If you read my blog, then you know that I like to call him a crybaby.

I usually dont enjoy his matches simple because there is anything special about him. He can not do a show, at least I think so. But this Monday Night he was in the match with the great WWE champion,  CM Punk and man their match was absolutelly amazing.

It was a match of the evening! I loved that. For the most part it was because of CM Punk, who is really the best wrestler in WWE today. He did such a great job and Orton did not really mess the match up, which was good.

What was your favorite match from Raw 9/10/12? And what do you think about Orton?

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat