Shawn Michaels´speech about Triple H on Monday Night Raw 8/20/12

Triple H lost to Brock Lesnar on SummerSlam 2012 (for more info click here) and a lot of people said that this was Triple H´s last match in WWE. I personally never though that, just because I didnt feel like this is the end. It was not actually a good match and I am sure we´ll see Game back in the ring at some point.

But this past Monday Night on Raw 8/20/12 HBK Shawn Michaels was talking about how he trully understands Triple H´s feelings and one thing really suprised me about his speech. Fans. In the arena was a total silence. Nobody was chearing or even speaking.

Everyone just listened to what Shawn Michaels had to say and I was really impressed by that. Even Mr. WrestleMania said that he doesnt think this is Triple H´s last match and I have a feeling that this whole storyline is not over yet.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat