Shawn Michaels at Monday Night Raw 8/13/12

I am a huge fan of HBK Shawn Michaels and I love to see him at WWE. We saw him last week at Monday Night Raw (for more click here), we will see him at SummerSlam (for more click here) and we saw him at this weeks Monday Night Raw 8/13/12.

I guess the main reason why Shawn was live was because Raw was in Texas. If thats the reason, then please, make more weekly shows at Texas. We love seeing him at TV. I am looking forward to see match between Triple H and Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam, cuz I think Brock Lesnar will be the winner.

But thats beside the point. It is just great to see Shawn inside WWE. I would love for him to be at WWE TV a little bit more, cuz honestly, we all love Mr. WrestleMania, dont we?! The fact is I did not enjoy watching him to get hurn by Brock Lesnar, but It was a great way to make it even more personal.

Tell me in commens bellow, if you are looking forward to SummerSlam?

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat