Does Randy Orton deserve a title shot?

Friday Night Smackdown started with WWE´s biggest crybaby, Randy Orton. If you read my blog, then you know that I am not a fan of Randy Orton. The reason why is because he got all the benefits all the time. There are so much more better superstars in WWE who dont get the attention as much as him.

I dont personally know why he is such a big thing, cuz the only think he can do is his "famous" R.K.O. So Randy Orton came back to WWE very recently (read more about it here). He won against Alberto del Rio and because of that, because of that one victory he wanted a title shot?

I mean, COME ON!!!! He did nothing to deserve a shot at world heavy-weight championship. Later in the show he had a match again with Alberto del Rio and he lost, so the new number one contender for Sheamus´championship is Alberto del Rio, which I am so happy about it. (You can fint all the results from this show here)

Sooner of later (i personally think that it will be sooner) Randy Orton will get "his" title shot and I am sure that by the end of the year he will be a champion. It will suck, but it will happend.

Tell me in comments bellow what you think about Randy Orton? Does he deserve a title shot? And why do you think so?

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat