Who is Smackdown GM?

On the 1000th Episode of Monday Night Raw was AJ named a general manager for Raw. But who is a general manager of Smackdown?

I would like to know, cuz somebody should be a GM on Xmackdown. Why they dont get the job back to Teddy Long? Do you guys have any idea? I dont get it! After John Laurinaitis runed both shows, why even AJ can not be a GM for Raw and Smackdown?

Dont tell me that Friday Night Smackdown doesnt need a GM. How about bring back some Hall of Famers? How about Edge? I would love to see him as a GM of Smackdown. In his farewell speech he said "I feel like Smackdown was always my show" and he was so right about that. It would be awesome to see him back in WWE.

Or Stephanie McMahon. I am sure guys whould love that, cuz lets face it, she is still hot. And she has great TV personality, she knows the buisness and she would be great. I think in WWE there are a lot of people who could do the job right, so why dont make it happend?

So, please, WWE, named somebody, and I mean anybody (exept for Vickie Guerrero) a general manager of Smackdown! Thank you!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat