Alberto del Rio is #1 contender for world-heavyweight championship

On Smackdown 7/27/12 there was number 1 contender match for world-heavyweight championship. It was Rey Mysterio vs. Kane vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Alberto del Rio. It was a simple Fatal 4 Way match.

I have to say I liked that match a lot. I love matches where are more than just two wrestlers in the ring. It is more fun to watch and try to guess who is gonna be a winner.

I honestly did not believe Rey Mysterio can win. I know he is not complete okey and he needs to start slowly. And also Rey Mysterio is a face character, so it would be face vs. face, which is not fun to watch at all.

The winner was Alberto del Rio, which made my day. I love him, I think he is really good and agresive in ring and it is just his destiny. He won with little bit of help from his ring annoucer, but then again it was Fatal 4 Way match, which is with no DQ, so it was not illegial.

I am looking forward to see the match between Sheamus and Alberto del Rio for world-heavyweight championship. They can do a great show together!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat